Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default What's your (entirely subjective) Favorite Offshore Cruisingboat from 35 to 45'?

Red wrote:
Ansley Sawyer wrote:
I vote for the Camper Nicholson 39 and 40. Center cockpit with
passageway aft, good sea boat, sloop and ketch rigged.

I own one.

Ansley,
I was looking at pictures of those boats and was curious - what's with
the wheel offset to port? In a center cockpit boat I would think a
centerline wheel would make more sense, no? Do you find this arrangement
workable/comfortable/ease of manuvering in port, etc ?
Red

Allows for a wider hallway to the aft cabin.