Default Donate a boat to SALTS - Sail and Life Traing Society

http://www.salts.ca/

Donate a boat to SALTS - Sail and Life Traing Society

A large portion of our sail training programs for young people is
funded through boat donations. Donating your boat is simple, because
we take care of all the details! We can arrange for a third-party
appraisal of the value of your vessel, and issue you a tax receipt for
that amount. Depending on your tax situation, in Canada you can claim
up to 75% of your net income each year in charitable donations; in the
U.S. the current amount is 50%. We look after the hassles and costs of
moorage, transportation and broker's fees where applicable. Your boat
will be sold by S.A.L.T.S, with all proceeds going to fund our life
changing programs for young people!

People give boats to S.A.L.T.S. for a variety of reasons:

To benefit young people
To receive a tax credit
To avoid the hassles of selling the boat
To avoid costly broker's fees
To no longer have to pay moorage
To avoid the time and cost involved in ongoing upkeep/repair of the
vessel
With your donation you receive a complimentary membership in S . A .
L . T . S , which allows you and your family to receive the Society's
newsletter, Saltings, and to participate in member's sails aboard the
magnificent schooners Pacific Swift and Pacific Grace. And don't
forget - you are supporting a worthwhile cause that sends hundreds of
young men and women sailing each year in life-changing programs!

1-888-383-6811

http://www.salts.ca/

Location: Victoria, B.C.