Default Skip's Angst

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 16:33:12 GMT, "Sir Thomas of Cannondale"
wrote:

Bruce... One wife? And you live in Bangkok?

I'd have at least ten wives. In my humble horny opinion, Thi women are the
most beautiful on earth.

It sort of depends on what kind of a woman you got for the one wife.

You have heard about Thai women severing their husband's penis while
he was taking a nap? One fed the severed part to a goose and another
tied it to a helium balloon and let it drift away.

There can be complications with a ménages à many.

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(Note:remove underscores
from address for reply)