Default Mexico Digital Charts

Hi all,

I am missing a few digital charts for the coast of Mexico from San Diego
to Acapulco. I have the paper chartbook but once in a while I like to
turn on the computer. There should be 53 charts in what they used to
call region 16, now region 164. I am missing a little more than a dozen,
mostly those below Mazatlan. I used to go to softcharts.com where you
could buy and download individual charts but they have been bought by
Maptech and I can't find any way to buy just the charts I need. Any
ideas how I can complete this collection?. I know I can buy the Region
164 CD but I already have 3/4 of the charts.

Thanks,
Jeannette
Con Te Partiro

Digital Charts [email protected] Cruising 13 February 26th 07 12:09 AM
Digital Charts Rex Jones General 37 September 1st 04 04:45 PM
Digital Charts Rex Jones Electronics 1 August 31st 04 04:07 PM
Used Digital Marine Charts DAL Touring 0 April 14th 04 12:56 PM
Digital charts to Trade Joe Nolife Cruising 1 March 26th 04 03:07 PM