Jeannette[_2_] Jeannette[_2_] is offline

Default Mexico Digital Charts

Hi all,

I am missing a few digital charts for the coast of Mexico from San Diego
to Acapulco. I have the paper chartbook but once in a while I like to
turn on the computer. There should be 53 charts in what they used to
call region 16, now region 164. I am missing a little more than a dozen,
mostly those below Mazatlan. I used to go to softcharts.com where you
could buy and download individual charts but they have been bought by
Maptech and I can't find any way to buy just the charts I need. Any
ideas how I can complete this collection?. I know I can buy the Region
164 CD but I already have 3/4 of the charts.

Thanks,
Jeannette
Con Te Partiro