Joe Nolife

Default Digital charts to Trade

I have lake Ontario (Canada side all the way to Montreal), Lake Huron,
Georgian Bay, Trent Severn, Lake Erie, Lake Michigan and Lake Superior
(US side)in BSB format. I'm looking for Lake Ontario (US side) and St
Lawrence all the way to Halifax.
Joey Nolife

Sheldon Haynie

Default Digital charts to Trade or rent Canadian Maritimes

I am looking to borrow or rent the CMAP-NT or CD-Rom charts for Nova Scotia
and SW Newfoundland to PEI. Would need for mid July to August 1st.
Alternatively I can buy and will resell if someone would like to have a set
of slightly used ones for a discount.

On 3/24/04 4:56 PM, in article
, "Joe Nolife"

--