Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jere Lull

Default Tampa/Ft. Lauderdale surveyors

In article ,
"Skip Gundlach"
wrote:

Secondly, failing that, are there recommendations in the group for or
against any particular surveyors in either the TSP or FTL areas?

I'd ensure that whomever you choose is on your insurance company's list.
The guy you mentioned probably is. He sounds like a broker's nightmare.

And I wouldn't worry about the insurance company knowing all the warts.
You'll fix those things that are important anyway.

--
Jere Lull