Default $16,000,000,000 in new fuel taxes!

House passed the demo's $16,000,000,000 increase in taxes on oil companies.

How much is that gonna cost us at the gas station and fuel dock? Oil
companies don't pay taxes....CONSUMERS pay all taxes....US!

Sales tax just went up $16B by the back door....(sigh)

Larry
--
I gotta make it to Jan 18th, 2008! I'll be 62 and looking for my first
"Lifetime Tax Rebate" check!
tom tom is offline

On Aug 5, 7:25 pm, Larry wrote:
House passed the demo's $16,000,000,000 increase in taxes on oil companies.

How much is that gonna cost us at the gas station and fuel dock? Oil
companies don't pay taxes....CONSUMERS pay all taxes....US!

Sales tax just went up $16B by the back door....(sigh)

Larry
--
I gotta make it to Jan 18th, 2008! I'll be 62 and looking for my first
"Lifetime Tax Rebate" check!

assuming 200 million cars, that works out to be about $80 a person,
since I still see people leave their cars running to keep the AC
blasting,
I guess we have a way to go before gas prices affect consumers.
A lousy 16B, make it 16T and then we'll see some conservation!
Tom

tom wrote in news:1186359884.634453.277290
@b79g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

assuming 200 million cars, that works out to be about $80 a person,
since I still see people leave their cars running to keep the AC
blasting,
I guess we have a way to go before gas prices affect consumers.
A lousy 16B, make it 16T and then we'll see some conservation!
Tom

I'm conserving. All my diesel vehicles, 2 cars and 1 truck, run on used
fryer oil from Chinese restaurants. As long as they keep eating Chinese
buffet, I'm set for life...(c;

Larry
--
Democrats are raising taxes on oil companies by $16,000,000,000.
Oil companies don't pay taxes, just like every other company.

On 2007-08-05 19:25:03 -0400, Larry said:

House passed the demo's $16,000,000,000 increase in taxes on oil companies.

How much is that gonna cost us at the gas station and fuel dock? Oil
companies don't pay taxes....CONSUMERS pay all taxes....US!

Sales tax just went up $16B by the back door....(sigh)

Larry

I don't expect much difference for the boat. Added 7 gallons Friday (5
of it Biodiesel) for our first fill-up for the season and used just
under 15 gallons the previous two seasons, about 150 days on the water
in total.

Getting our little solar cell cut our fuel consumption to less than a
third of what we'd been using.

Truthfully, there are a number of hidden taxes going/gone in, the worst
in my mind being corn-based ethanol, a $0.50 per gallon of ethanol tax,
and MANY more dollars coming from our pockets for anything that uses or
eats corn.

--
Jere Lull
Tanzer 28 #4 out of Tolchester, MD

( OT ) Taxes Jim, General 19 March 28th 05 08:19 PM
( OT ) Taxes Jim, General 0 March 28th 05 08:19 PM