Larry Larry is offline

Default $16,000,000,000 in new fuel taxes!

tom wrote in news:1186359884.634453.277290
@b79g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

assuming 200 million cars, that works out to be about $80 a person,
since I still see people leave their cars running to keep the AC
blasting,
I guess we have a way to go before gas prices affect consumers.
A lousy 16B, make it 16T and then we'll see some conservation!
Tom

I'm conserving. All my diesel vehicles, 2 cars and 1 truck, run on used
fryer oil from Chinese restaurants. As long as they keep eating Chinese
buffet, I'm set for life...(c;

Larry
--
Democrats are raising taxes on oil companies by $16,000,000,000.
Oil companies don't pay taxes, just like every other company.