Default Tides

Why is the tides in GA higher then the tides in the MD??

Hanz

"Hanz Schmidt" wrote in message
Why is the tides in GA higher then the tides in the MD??

Hanz

Because God said so.

On Jul 25, 5:08 am, "KLC Lewis" wrote:
"Hanz Schmidt" wrote in message
Why is the tides in GA higher then the tides in the MD??

Because God said so.

Doubtless. Perhaps more practically there is a good wiki (http://
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tide) on this.

-- Tom.

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 25, 5:08 am, "KLC Lewis" wrote:
"Hanz Schmidt" wrote in message
Why is the tides in GA higher then the tides in the MD??

Because God said so.

Doubtless. Perhaps more practically there is a good wiki (http://
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tide) on this.

-- Tom.

Well sure, if you want to get all pointy-headed about it. ;-D

Bob Bob is offline

On Jul 25, 8:08 am, "KLC Lewis" wrote:
"Hanz Schmidt" wrote in message

Why is the tides in GA higher then the tides in the MD??

Hanz

Because God said so.

YES ! And if a kid put that on a 10th grade science test in some of
the midwest public schools that would be a correct answer. Why, cause
those tree hugging enviornmentalist godless evolution teaching
abortion babby killing Dems can not teach their children we evolved
from apes. So the school districts out lawed teaching evolution, plate
techtonics, and other Godless science. Besides everyone knows the
earth is 50,000 years old and can coal will form in 5,000 years.

So yes, the correct answer is: God did it.

And im sure you'll be able to use that answer on all the GRE and MSAT
and other get into grad school tests just as soon as the Godless Dems
realize all you need to know is that God did it.
Bob

"Bob" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Oh, I don't know that we'll sink that low. Close, perhaps, but not quite.

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:06:34 -0500, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

"Bob" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

"Each Lot is priced at $19.95, US Dollars"

"Goofball_star_dot_etal" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:06:34 -0500, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

"Bob" wrote in message
roups.com...
[...]

You forgot about the special pricing for "The Kid's Birthday Blowout Bash."

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:28:58 -0500, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

"Goofball_star_dot_etal" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:06:34 -0500, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

"Bob" wrote in message
groups.com...
[...]

I missed that..
"And by ordering before January 1st 2008, you will take advantage of
The Kid's Birthday Blowout Bash and get your own slice of Heaven for
only $9.95 (plus nominal postage fee)!"

Tides & Currents Pro Gualtier Malde Electronics 1 April 27th 07 06:06 PM
Tides & Currents Pro Gualtier Malde Cruising 6 April 23rd 07 11:44 PM
Rip Tides [email protected] General 0 April 9th 05 03:25 AM
Tides Fred Miller Cruising 6 December 18th 04 12:45 PM
Tides Chris Illingworth General 2 January 16th 04 01:12 AM