KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Tides

"Goofball_star_dot_etal" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:06:34 -0500, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

"Bob" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Jul 25, 8:08 am, "KLC Lewis" wrote:
"Hanz Schmidt" wrote in message

Why is the tides in GA higher then the tides in the MD??

Hanz

Because God said so.

YES ! And if a kid put that on a 10th grade science test in some of
the midwest public schools that would be a correct answer. Why, cause
those tree hugging enviornmentalist godless evolution teaching
abortion babby killing Dems can not teach their children we evolved
from apes. So the school districts out lawed teaching evolution, plate
techtonics, and other Godless science. Besides everyone knows the
earth is 50,000 years old and can coal will form in 5,000 years.

So yes, the correct answer is: God did it.

And im sure you'll be able to use that answer on all the GRE and MSAT
and other get into grad school tests just as soon as the Godless Dems
realize all you need to know is that God did it.
Bob

Oh, I don't know that we'll sink that low. Close, perhaps, but not quite.

"Each Lot is priced at $19.95, US Dollars"

You forgot about the special pricing for "The Kid's Birthday Blowout Bash."