Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats,rec.boats.electronics

Default 4'/22kg Radar Antenna on Sea Ray 315 Sundancer Arch?

I tried to find any specification throgh the local dealer, and he did
not even get an answer at Sea Ray in the States (neither yes nor no,
essentially along the lines of we do not supply it so we do not know):

I would like to have a 4'/22kg Radar antenna on a Sea Ray 315 Sundancer
Sport Spoiler, Molded Fiberglass (Seamless) w/Overhead Lighting.

Is this workable, as I do not seem to get an answer from SeaRay?
Or is there a lower weight limit so I would have to forego the
advantages of a big enough antenna?

TIA

Marc

--
Switzerland/Europe
http://www.heusser.com

4'/22kg Radar Antenna on Sea Ray 315 Sundancer Arch? Marc Heusser General 25 July 23rd 07 02:34 PM
Self-built Radar Arch Mic Cruising 2 July 16th 05 05:14 PM
FS: Boat-Antenna Radar Arch in Toronto Ontario Kumagaj Marketplace 0 December 5th 04 01:01 AM
Custom Radar Arch kgruskin Cruising 2 June 14th 04 04:02 PM
Aftermarket Radar Arch or Mounting kgruskin General 2 June 13th 04 03:29 AM