posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats,rec.boats.electronics
HK HK is offline

Default 4'/22kg Radar Antenna on Sea Ray 315 Sundancer Arch?

Harbin Osteen wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message ...

Larry
--
While in Mexico, I didn't have to press 1 for Spanish.
While in Iran, I didn't have to press 1 for Farsi, either.

Poor baby. Some of us speak and read more than one language. You should
have paid attention in school. Last time we were in Mexico, we spoke
"schoolbook" Spanish for the first few days, and then managed to pick up
on Mexican Spanish enough to feel at ease.