Florida Keyz

Default Boat Miami to Key Largo in 18 foot boat ??

There is an area locals call Naked beach, just north of Manatee Marina in card
sound.

At lower tide levels the sand is out of the water. Look for the tall pine trees
along the shore there.

Handyman wrote in message . ..
Further on the trip.

Stop at Boca Chica harbor and climb the toy lighthouse. Stop at
University Harbor midway down Elliots

Question. New to boating here. Any specific route / channel I should
take when going to Matheson Hammock to Elliote key? How long will it
take me?

Key Biscayne looks pretty big? How long will I be crusing without
seeing land on either side? Anthing to look out for crusing through
the bay?

Boat fell off trailer bb General 31 January 27th 04 09:22 PM
"Chesapeake Bay Boat Buying" followup/Boat search update Skip Gundlach Cruising 20 December 15th 03 09:50 PM
Trolling motor on a 21 foot boat? F330 GT General 7 July 31st 03 06:00 AM