Default Charging system early warnng? (Larry?)

"Larry" wrote

Iranians hate our Israeli-run government.

Come on Larry, Israel isn't running our government, the abysmal incompetence
is proof of that

--
Roger Long

"Roger Long" wrote in
:

Come on Larry, Israel isn't running our government, the abysmal
incompetence is proof of that

--
Roger Long

Your belief system is very admirable, but simply not the case. Do a
little research and look at the inordinate number of dual citizenship
bureaucrats at the TOP of EVERY Federal government department, from the
White House to the local IRS office.

The dual citizenship employees, carefully placed in the highest positions
of power, represent a FAR LARGER percentage of the government executives
than the dual citizenship population of the entire US population. This
is no accident.

In 1967, the State of Israel attacked its neighbors with its large
military machine. The Navy sent the USS Liberty, one of our most
sophisticated spy ships, to international waters off the war zone, to
send back intelligence to DoD, its mission.

The State of Israel attacked the Liberty, killing our sailors, in an
attempt to eliminate the US government from having access to the RF
environment in the war zone, able to record and transmit the atrocities
the State of Israel was pounding on Egyptian Army personnel, many acts of
genocide exactly like the Nazis did to them, earlier. Genocide is
genocide. Ask the Palestinians behind the apartheid wall. They attacked
Liberty over and over, in waves of attacks, not just one. Liberty's
brave crew held on. (Check out the crew's website for details)
http://www.ussliberty.org/
Despite the American and Israeli cover story that this was an accident,
mistaking an obviously American Navy ship flying our holiday colors
bristling with every conceivable ANTENNA, completely covering the ship
from stem to stern...not the Egyptian rustbucket of a horse carrier that
had no antennas and looked nothing like Liberty....Liberty held her own.

Now, to the subject at hand.....

Even back in 1967, the dual citizenship bureaucrats in the US Government
had the power to FORCE THE SIXTH FLEET ADMIRAL TO RECALL HIS PLANES SENT
TO DEFEND LIBERTY FROM THE ATTACK, NOT ONCE BUT T-W-I-C-E! The Admiral
got a direct order right out of the White House to recall the planes that
could have just devastated the Israeli attackers, an act of war against
our country with the first shot, NOT ONCE BUT TWICE!

You tell me who is in control in Washington, DC. Tell it to the dead
sailors of Liberty and to her crew who were there and are still alive.
You tell it to the three dead sailors I went to ET School with at Great
Lakes Naval Training Center.

The dual citizenship senior bureaucrats are in even more control of the
Federal Government of the USA, today. Our foreign aid to Israeli is a
testament to their power.

Larry
--
When a person has dual citizenship, which flag does he salute??
Should he be allowed to control either government??

Notes on short SSB antennas, for Larry Gary Schafer Cruising 0 April 24th 04 11:51 PM
power vs sail O:P\) Cruising 36 March 18th 04 02:27 AM
Essentials of a Marine Boat Alarm System Rick Curtis Electronics 19 February 23rd 04 09:42 AM
Charging system on OB A.C. General 9 October 6th 03 02:08 PM
Merc 4 Cylinder I/O Charging System Conversion? WBucha General 1 July 28th 03 11:40 PM