Default OT: Converting Diesel engines to burn Bio-fuel

In article ,
Bruce in Alaska wrote:

Don't feel bad Larry, I have been Color Blind since I was 12 years old...
For a RadioMan & Telecommunications Tech, that makes kind of HARD to do
Color Codes, and 500 Pair Wire Splices. I just compensate by ALWAYS
having a very Bright Flashlight in the toolpouch, and with Color
Corrective Glasses, for the last Decade, I can get along.....

"Cut the *blue* wire'

"The *BLUE* wire'

:-)

Molesworth

In article ,
Molesworth wrote:

In article ,
Bruce in Alaska wrote:

Don't feel bad Larry, I have been Color Blind since I was 12 years old...
For a RadioMan & Telecommunications Tech, that makes kind of HARD to do
Color Codes, and 500 Pair Wire Splices. I just compensate by ALWAYS
having a very Bright Flashlight in the toolpouch, and with Color
Corrective Glasses, for the last Decade, I can get along.....

"Cut the *blue* wire'

"The *BLUE* wire'

:-)

Molesworth

When in doubt!!! Ask someone close by, "What color is this????"

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @

In article ,
Bruce in Alaska wrote:

In article ,
Molesworth wrote:

In article ,
Bruce in Alaska wrote:

Don't feel bad Larry, I have been Color Blind since I was 12 years old...
For a RadioMan & Telecommunications Tech, that makes kind of HARD to do
Color Codes, and 500 Pair Wire Splices. I just compensate by ALWAYS
having a very Bright Flashlight in the toolpouch, and with Color
Corrective Glasses, for the last Decade, I can get along.....

"Cut the *blue* wire'

"The *BLUE* wire'

:-)

Molesworth

When in doubt!!! Ask someone close by, "What color is this????"

LOL - as long as you never work for UXB orgs..

Molesworth

"Bruce in Alaska" wrote in message
In article ,
Molesworth wrote:

In article ,
Bruce in Alaska wrote:

Don't feel bad Larry, I have been Color Blind since I was 12 years
old...
For a RadioMan & Telecommunications Tech, that makes kind of HARD to do
Color Codes, and 500 Pair Wire Splices. I just compensate by ALWAYS
having a very Bright Flashlight in the toolpouch, and with Color
Corrective Glasses, for the last Decade, I can get along.....

"Cut the *blue* wire'

"The *BLUE* wire'

:-)

Molesworth

When in doubt!!! Ask someone close by, "What color is this????"

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @

"Beats me, mate; I'm colorblind. Don't tell anyone, okay?" :-D

Red wrote in :

Was having a discussion with cruising friends when the subject of a

dock
neighbor came up. Seems he's likely to need someone to return his boat
from Maine back to Conn. in Long Island Sound. We were curios as to

what
licensed captains would normally charge to do that trip.

Red

Why do you need a licensed captain? Grab some of the sailors off your
dock, load up the boat and GO! Some of my best Florida vacations were
delivering someone's yacht back to Charleston with a bunch of guys from
the docks.

It's nice if the guy whos boat you're delivering provides the food, fuel
and beer...(c; We pretty much clean out their liqour cabinets of dusty
old Scotch before landfall...

Tell him to fill up the gas bottles on the grill, too!

Larry
--
http://www.spp.gov/
The end of the USA and its Constitution....RIP

Build An Attachment For Gas Engines To Use Water For Fuel [email protected] General 11 June 4th 07 11:26 PM
Marine diesel fuel gus General 4 April 10th 06 05:32 AM
Fuel saving tips Gould 0738 General 55 June 5th 04 11:54 PM
Diesel Fuel Decontamination Units Give Stored Fuel Longer Life. John T. Nightingale Boat Building 7 February 19th 04 08:00 PM
Diesel outboard? Jack Rye Cruising 4 August 28th 03 08:34 PM