Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Why is Wilbur (a.k.a Captain Neal) still here?

1) too many ignorant subscribers
2) too many off-topic posts
3) too much trash talk
4) people here are losers
5) most people don't even know what sailing is, they have pitiful little
motor boats, I've been to the rec.boats.cruising picture site. If you
liars can cruise in those ugly tiny little runabouts then you're
dreaming. There were maybe three or four boats shown that one would be
able to cruise in.
6) the most boring subscribers I've ever seen in any group.

Good riddance to all of you ******s.

Wilbur Hubbard

Neal blew his Wilbur Cover Thom Stewart ASA 7 February 26th 07 05:36 PM
Coronado questions for captain neal Sailing Dave ASA 21 February 28th 05 05:42 PM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Captain Dmytro Biriukovych is The Ukrainian Observer's Man of the Year. Chris Brady Tall Ships 1 January 15th 04 10:47 AM
What happened to captain neal and the coronado banana boat? Dr Strangelove ASA 1 November 17th 03 07:19 PM