posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Neal blew his Wilbur Cover

Hey Neal,
I was impress that you cared enough to do some studying of MG. Nice old
buddy.

However, by talking about pictures of me, in Wilbur's name just couldn't
be. Those pictures were long before the creation of W. Hubbard.

About the chewing; I haven't eaten a steak or any other cut of meat that
requires chewing since 1988, without grinding it up first. To this very
day, it is necessary to hold my bottom jaw with my thumb to even eat egg
salad. I still suffer from double vision, when tired. I swear to Christ
Neal, if some one drew a caulk line on the pavement I'd trip over it.

I went into Medical Remission around 1990. This let me sail but with a
crew, although there were times when I slipped back into crisis.

It was around 1996 the General MG was pretty much under control but the
Ocular MG was bad. You probably remember the plastic implants in both
eyes.

I was around 2005 that the General MG started to return and my sense of
balance started to suffer.

That was what made ME beach myself. What made beach yourself??

Any way that's a long serious answer to a rather involved barb, for your
information that blew your cover as Wilbur but did impress Ol Thom with
your research.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Thom,

You are one old tough amazing bird. Give 'em hell!

Speaking of giving 'em hell:

I can't wait for the whole M.E. mess to get cleaned up.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Hey Neal,
I was impress that you cared enough to do some studying of MG. Nice
old
buddy.

However, by talking about pictures of me, in Wilbur's name just
couldn't
be. Those pictures were long gone before the creation of W. Hubbard.

[...]

Who is Neal? You think I am somebody called Neal just because I saw
pictures of you? Here's the one you posted just the other day.
http://community-2.webtv.net/tassail/ThomJazz/ Now, I don't know if you
ever heard of burrowing down? What you do is remove the ThomJazz/ (cute
dog BTW) and
then check the link. It'll look like this:
http://community-2.webtv.net/tassail/ Click on it and you will see there
are pictures of you anybody can see there.
So even if I were Neal how does it prove anything?

I'm sorry about the uninformed comments about your eating whole pies,
cakes and sides of beef. I didn't realize you were so badly effected by
the disease. Forgive me for being an asshole. And hang in there you old
salt.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message

Who is Neal? You think I am somebody called Neal just because I saw
pictures of you?

We think you're Neal because Ellen disappeared about the time you showed up.
And your vitriolic, right-wing rants are consistent with Neal. I'm with
Thom on this--you are Neal Warren, sock puppeteer mediocre.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard"

"Wilbur," now that's a weak name. Hardly the nome de plume for a manly man.

--
jlrogers±³©

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Neal blew Wilbur Cover

when?

posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.fucknozzles

Default Neal blew Wilbur

"Scotty" w@u posted
in alt.sailing.asa on Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:45:22 -0500:

when?

Neal gives head?

Well...It kinda figured he was gay.
Lady Slutness told me he had a limp dick and was a lousy lay.

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia.
-Charles Schultz