Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Off .. way off .. topic ... but watching Don Imus ..

The weather is awful,, simply awful. Tomorrow it is going to snow. I
haven't accomplished jack on my boat..

And then Don Imus comes to my rescue.

Watching this self-important blowhard racist squirm is making my day. For
years this son of a bitch has
been dumping on every "little" person on the planet. I remember when he
would take a phone call from a
listener and laugh at the poor caller. Then his "trophy" wife goes around
and tells everybody how to live.
Like this lazy slut ever had a job!

Where are all the rich, connected, I'm better than you, kiss asses going to
go now?

It is always fun, and satisfying when I get to watch someone who has no
respect for me, who wouldn't give me the time of day,
who thinks people like me are losers, a loud mouth, and all his little
pecker sucking stooges .. live up to the saying ..

Hoisted (Hung) by your own petard

Off Topic Posting Has Finally Hit Its Inevitable Bottom. Don ßćiley General 8 October 1st 11 04:39 PM
Best Topic of 2005 Bryan General 3 January 15th 06 12:56 PM
This newsgroup is at least 71% off topic posts - TAKE IT SOMEPLACE ELSE! Chuck Tribolet General 8 November 14th 05 05:18 PM
Why the off topic posting? Why? Jim General 2 April 11th 05 02:43 AM