news

Default I need some old, broken winches!

Hi,

Not sure how appropriate this message is in this group. If not, my
apologies. I need a couple of broken sailboat winches for a "trade-in"
program. Willing to pay $10 + shipping to Seattle, WA if you have any. Any
size is OK.

Please contact me directly at js @ svbeatrix.us (no spaces).

Thanks

Jeff

Glenn Ashmore

Little late aren't we? I thought that harken buy back deal ends this
weekend.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Jeff Stander

Within hours of putting up this post I got a fistful of VIRUSES sent to me.
I still need some old winches, but have deleted the email address I was
using. Please, I still need some winches. If you have some please go to the
web site http://www.svbeatrix.us and contact me through the email address on
the home page, or call me at 1 800 945 7375.

"news" wrote in message
Hi,

Not sure how appropriate this message is in this group. If not, my
apologies. I need a couple of broken sailboat winches for a "trade-in"
program. Willing to pay $10 + EACH shipping to Seattle, WA if you have

any. Any
size is OK.

Thanks

Jeff

Jeff Stander

"news" wrote in message
Hi,

Not sure how appropriate this message is in this group. If not, my
apologies. I need a couple of broken sailboat winches for a "trade-in"
program. Willing to pay $10 + EACH shipping to Seattle, WA if you have

any. Any
size is OK.

Thanks

Jeff

Advice sought on electric trailer winches... Harry Krause General 52 July 6th 04 05:36 PM
We buy-back broken and damaged cell-phones of all brands. Thank you! Boat Building 0 July 3rd 04 09:28 PM
Winches Barbara Lene General 1 May 1st 04 04:44 AM
Andersen Winches Ray Cullum General 1 December 29th 03 06:14 PM
Need some broken old winches Jeff Stander General 6 December 2nd 03 05:21 AM