Ray Cullum

Default Andersen Winches

I am in the market for new winches and I have been told to look at Andersen.
I have used Lewmar in the past and have been very satisfied but the MO on
Lewmar is that they aren't what they used to be especially on the service/parts
end.

I would appreciate any input on Andersen or Lewmar.

Thanks,

Ray
S/V FROLIC