BoatBanter.com

-   -   I need some old, broken winches! (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/7934-i-need-some-old-broken-winches.html)

news October 30th 03 08:23 PM

I need some old, broken winches!

Hi,

Not sure how appropriate this message is in this group. If not, my
apologies. I need a couple of broken sailboat winches for a "trade-in"
program. Willing to pay $10 + shipping to Seattle, WA if you have any. Any
size is OK.

Please contact me directly at js @ svbeatrix.us (no spaces).

Thanks

Jeff

Glenn Ashmore October 30th 03 10:10 PM

I need some old, broken winches!

Little late aren't we? I thought that harken buy back deal ends this
weekend.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Jeff Stander November 2nd 03 07:25 PM

I need some old, broken winches!

Within hours of putting up this post I got a fistful of VIRUSES sent to me.
I still need some old winches, but have deleted the email address I was
using. Please, I still need some winches. If you have some please go to the
web site http://www.svbeatrix.us and contact me through the email address on
the home page, or call me at 1 800 945 7375.

"news" wrote in message
Hi,

Not sure how appropriate this message is in this group. If not, my
apologies. I need a couple of broken sailboat winches for a "trade-in"
program. Willing to pay $10 + EACH shipping to Seattle, WA if you have

any. Any
size is OK.

Thanks

Jeff