Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Question for Bristol Finish users

I hate washing brushes and I'm going to try the six coats in a day method
up at the boat were brush cleaning will be difficult. I also don't trust a
cleaned brush until it is thouroughly dry. Since this is a two part system,
I don't imagine wrapping the brush between coats will work. So, it sounds
like disposable brushes.

How well does BF work with foam brushes? I've had a wide variety of
success with these depending on type of finish material. For some things,
they are the best choice and others impossible.

I'm not after a showpiece finish here. I just want it to pass the straight
face test.

--
Roger Long