NE Sailboat NE Sailboat is offline

Default Question for Bristol Finish users

Roger ,, why don't you get say four brushes. Use one, and have three
waiting. I can't imagine that you couldn't get the job done with four
brushes.

As to the foam.. I am certainly no expert but on wood? I would be thinking
brush on wood.

I need to ask you something offgroup.. will send an email ..

====
"Roger Long" wrote in message
I hate washing brushes and I'm going to try the six coats in a day method
up at the boat were brush cleaning will be difficult. I also don't trust a
cleaned brush until it is thouroughly dry. Since this is a two part
system, I don't imagine wrapping the brush between coats will work. So, it
sounds like disposable brushes.

How well does BF work with foam brushes? I've had a wide variety of
success with these depending on type of finish material. For some things,
they are the best choice and others impossible.

I'm not after a showpiece finish here. I just want it to pass the
straight face test.

--
Roger Long