Bob Bob is offline

Default Best Grill for sailboat ??

On Feb 27, 9:18 am, Charlie Morgan wrote:

He's a Marine Iguana. He eats raw food and then lays on his belly atop
a sun heated rock to cook it.

Damn.... just about right!

As im sitting here munching on some walnuts and raisins and about to
wash it down with some soy juice. Zero refergeration.... Zero flames.
Food is fun but in the end its just a calorie source.

Humm, maybe I'll open up that pickled fish I made 2 weeks ago.

Dont get me wrong. Living in a cave knawing on a raw bone is not fun.
But neither is sailing port to port fixing systems that break. Not my
idea of a sailing vacation. KISS.

Oh, but maybe those Navy SEALs in the chartered sailboat (SBT 20) you
spotted this morning could give you a hand fixing your refegeration.
What is with that?!?!?!?

Bob

"Bob" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 27, 9:18 am, Charlie Morgan wrote:

He's a Marine Iguana. He eats raw food and then lays on his belly atop
a sun heated rock to cook it.

Damn.... just about right!

As im sitting here munching on some walnuts and raisins and about to
wash it down with some soy juice. Zero refergeration.... Zero flames.
Food is fun but in the end its just a calorie source.

Humm, maybe I'll open up that pickled fish I made 2 weeks ago.

Dont get me wrong. Living in a cave knawing on a raw bone is not fun.
But neither is sailing port to port fixing systems that break. Not my
idea of a sailing vacation. KISS.

Oh, but maybe those Navy SEALs in the chartered sailboat (SBT 20) you
spotted this morning could give you a hand fixing your refegeration.
What is with that?!?!?!?

Bob

Bob, I'm with you on the "no refrigeration" part. Too much time and effort
for too little return in my book, on my boat. But no stove? Sorry, but
"NOPE!" How am I to cook beans, rice, grits, oatmeal and pasta with no
stove? A solar oven? I'm not talking about "hooked to shore power," I'm
talking about out there sailing, or on the hook.

Bob Bob is offline

Bob, I'm with you on the "no refrigeration" part. Too much time and effort
for too little return in my book, on my boat. But no stove? Sorry, but
"NOPE!" How am I to cook beans, rice, grits, oatmeal and pasta with no
stove? A solar oven? I'm not talking about "hooked to shore power," I'm
talking about out there sailing, or on the hook.- Hide quoted text -

Yes absolutly agree about the stove in the galley a necessity. What
would I do with out my morning steamy oats? Sun tea is a good cafine
source. I guess I just harbor an off the stern grill prejudice on
sailboats. For me the cockpit is just "too" cramped and cluttered with
"too" much activity/foot traffice for cooking.

Time to go chew on a head of cabbage

=:3

Magna Grill Problem/Advice Jim Bailey General 3 August 24th 04 12:09 AM
our grill Scott Vernon ASA 13 June 19th 04 02:37 PM
Free Grill! BassMan423 General 0 June 13th 04 05:30 PM
Free Grill BassMan423 General 0 June 6th 04 07:27 PM