Allan Cady

Default Nicro vents... direction of flow?

Can anyone tell me if the Nicro solar vents blow the air in, or out?
I'm guessing out, but it would help to know for sure.

Thanks.
Jere Lull

Allan Cady wrote:

Can anyone tell me if the Nicro solar vents blow the air in, or out?
I'm guessing out, but it would help to know for sure.

Thanks.

Can go either way. They give blades for each. (We have had 5 of them
over the years.)

--
Jere Lull

Grant

nICRO VENTS COME WITH TWO 'BLADES' THE BLUE BEING FOR SUCKING AIR IN AND
THE RED FOR EXPELLING AIR
"Allan Cady" wrote in message
om...
Can anyone tell me if the Nicro solar vents blow the air in, or out?
I'm guessing out, but it would help to know for sure.

Thanks.

Jim McMurray

You get 2 fan blades with it and pick your direction.