P.C. Ford

Default Where to get these vents - With a link to pictures

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 14:36:55 -0400, "Gary Warner"
wrote:

I've asked a few times if anyone knows where to get vents like
these, but this time I actually have a link to pictures - so that
may help.

The guy I would try first is:
Chuck Grewe (810) 329-7045 evenings

Of course, you are certainly welcome to use our free want-ads at:
www.acbs-pnw.org

Also, if originality is not a problem, There are vents, typically used
for ventilation behind panels on board, which would suffice. Any large
boat hardware store will have them.