Gary Warner

Default New Delilah Pictures

Thanks for all the interest and great comments about our boat project.
I've added a few new pictures (mostly at the end but two were better
placed in the middle). The new URL is:

http://tinyurl.com/spsv

Gary

F330 GT

Thanks for all the interest and great comments about our boat project.
I've added a few new pictures (mostly at the end but two were better
placed in the middle). The new URL is:

http://tinyurl.com/spsv

Gary

Wow, nice boat. Nice shop. Nice to have all that room for working. Let us know
when you get it in the water and how she runs.

Barry
Richard Malcolm

great job, man
both with boat and pix
Good for you.
engines running,eh
I think that there is some room under the bridge at the Crab. still
have a month or two left. only kidding, can't wait till I see her in
action.
Richard Malcolm

ps
what about the trailer
where are you on that
seems to me after seeing those pix that you and dad could rebuilt one
out of the two old ones. in fact after seeing those pix, I think that
you could just add some old wheels(cromed) to her and make her into a
duckboat

very impressive!
Gary Warner

"Richard Malcolm" wrote in message
ps
what about the trailer
where are you on that

We've ordered axels and other parts. Will start welding in
about two or three weeks.

very impressive!

Thanks.

Capt. Frank Hopkins

Hey Gary,
Nice project! She looks a lot like a boat built in Florida in the 50's a
Mar-Key. Particularly around the nav station.

Please keep posting "progress" pix.

Capt. Frank

Gary Warner wrote:

Thanks for all the interest and great comments about our boat project.
I've added a few new pictures (mostly at the end but two were better
placed in the middle). The new URL is:

http://tinyurl.com/spsv

Gary

Gary Warner

"Capt. Frank Hopkins"

Hey Gary,
Nice project! She looks a lot like a boat built in Florida in the 50's a
Mar-Key. Particularly around the nav station.

Please keep posting "progress" pix.

Capt. Frank

Thanks, Capt. Frank.