BoatBanter.com

-   -   Nicro vents... direction of flow? (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/7536-nicro-vents-direction-flow.html)

Allan Cady August 25th 03 07:20 AM

Nicro vents... direction of flow?

Can anyone tell me if the Nicro solar vents blow the air in, or out?
I'm guessing out, but it would help to know for sure.

Thanks.

Jere Lull August 25th 03 08:02 AM

Allan Cady wrote:

Can anyone tell me if the Nicro solar vents blow the air in, or out?
I'm guessing out, but it would help to know for sure.

Thanks.

Can go either way. They give blades for each. (We have had 5 of them
over the years.)

--
Jere Lull

Grant August 25th 03 01:09 PM

Nicro vents... direction of flow?

nICRO VENTS COME WITH TWO 'BLADES' THE BLUE BEING FOR SUCKING AIR IN AND
THE RED FOR EXPELLING AIR
om...

Jim McMurray August 26th 03 01:52 AM

Nicro vents... direction of flow?

You get 2 fan blades with it and pick your direction.