GAZ

Default Tide programs

Any good freebie tide programs out there? I've been using WXTIDE32 till I
found out it was off by more than an hour in my area.
Gordon

Steven Shelikoff

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 17:11:27 GMT, Jack Dale
wrote:

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 16:40:26 GMT, "GAZ" wrote:

Any good freebie tide programs out there? I've been using WXTIDE32 till I
found out it was off by more than an hour in my area.

I am currently (pun intended) using Tide Tool
(http://www.toolworks.com/bilofsky/tidetool.htm)

I am still comparing it to the official tide and current tables. It
seems fairly accurate. Some passes that I use are not included.

I also use Tide Tool on my palm pilot. My inlet isn't included either.
But a town about 10 miles up the coast is, so I use that one and it's
not off by more than a few minutes.

Steve
wkaz

Along with this issue does anyone have experience with accuracy of the the
built-in tide data in charting programs sucs as TheCap'n?

"GAZ" wrote in message
Any good freebie tide programs out there? I've been using WXTIDE32 till

found out it was off by more than an hour in my area.
Gordon

wkaz

Along with this issue does anyone have experience with accuracy of the the
built-in tide data in charting programs such as TheCap'n?