wkaz

Default Tide programs

You are probably right about the currents. I am still trying to figure this
program out so I apologize for the multiple posts.

Thanks
"Richard" wrote in message
. net...
Are you sure you are not confusing tide and current. Where I live the
current-(water direction) changes 2 hours after the tide-(water level).

"wkaz" wrote in message
om...
Along with this issue does anyone have experience with accuracy of the

the
built-in tide data in charting programs sucs as TheCap'n?

"GAZ" wrote in message
Any good freebie tide programs out there? I've been using WXTIDE32

till
found out it was off by more than an hour in my area.
Gordon