Steven Shelikoff

Default Tide programs

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 17:11:27 GMT, Jack Dale
wrote:

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 16:40:26 GMT, "GAZ" wrote:

Any good freebie tide programs out there? I've been using WXTIDE32 till I
found out it was off by more than an hour in my area.

I am currently (pun intended) using Tide Tool
(http://www.toolworks.com/bilofsky/tidetool.htm)

I am still comparing it to the official tide and current tables. It
seems fairly accurate. Some passes that I use are not included.

I also use Tide Tool on my palm pilot. My inlet isn't included either.
But a town about 10 miles up the coast is, so I use that one and it's
not off by more than a few minutes.

Steve