Default travelling nurses-liveaboards

LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON LIVING ABOARD A BOAT AND THE FEASIBILITY OF
WORKING IN HOSPITALS ALONG THE WAY ESPECIALLY PUERTO RICO AND THE
ISLANDS...SPECIAL CREDENTIALS, PAY, HELPFUL INFORMATION. GENTLEMEN,
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS QUESTION AS ANOTHER CHANCE TO DISCUSS YOUR
POLITICAL VIEWS ON THE ECONOMY OR THE TURMOIL IN THE MIDEAST. I GET
ENOUGH OF THAT ELSEWHERE.

jaybird wrote:
LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON LIVING ABOARD A BOAT AND THE FEASIBILITY OF
WORKING IN HOSPITALS ALONG THE WAY ESPECIALLY PUERTO RICO AND THE
ISLANDS...SPECIAL CREDENTIALS, PAY, HELPFUL INFORMATION. GENTLEMEN,
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS QUESTION AS ANOTHER CHANCE TO DISCUSS YOUR
POLITICAL VIEWS ON THE ECONOMY OR THE TURMOIL IN THE MIDEAST. I GET
ENOUGH OF THAT ELSEWHERE.

I wish the economy would get better so you could fix your keyboard ...
shouting demands like that makes you sound like one of them terrorists!

Jeff wrote in
:

jaybird wrote:
LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON LIVING ABOARD A BOAT AND THE FEASIBILITY OF
WORKING IN HOSPITALS ALONG THE WAY ESPECIALLY PUERTO RICO AND THE
ISLANDS...SPECIAL CREDENTIALS, PAY, HELPFUL INFORMATION. GENTLEMEN,
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS QUESTION AS ANOTHER CHANCE TO DISCUSS YOUR
POLITICAL VIEWS ON THE ECONOMY OR THE TURMOIL IN THE MIDEAST. I GET
ENOUGH OF THAT ELSEWHERE.

I wish the economy would get better so you could fix your keyboard ...
shouting demands like that makes you sound like one of them terrorists!

Sure was loud, here, too! My ears are still ringing....(c;

--
There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.

jaybird wrote:
LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON LIVING ABOARD A BOAT AND THE FEASIBILITY OF
WORKING IN HOSPITALS ALONG THE WAY ESPECIALLY PUERTO RICO AND THE
ISLANDS...SPECIAL CREDENTIALS, PAY, HELPFUL INFORMATION. GENTLEMEN,
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS QUESTION AS ANOTHER CHANCE TO DISCUSS YOUR
POLITICAL VIEWS ON THE ECONOMY OR THE TURMOIL IN THE MIDEAST. I GET
ENOUGH OF THAT ELSEWHERE.

Where is your question ?
Bob Bob is offline

jaybird wrote:
LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON LIVING ABOARD A BOAT AND THE FEASIBILITY OF
WORKING IN HOSPITALS ALONG THE WAY ESPECIALLY PUERTO RICO AND THE
ISLANDS...SPECIAL CREDENTIALS, PAY, HELPFUL INFORMATION. GENTLEMEN,
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS QUESTION AS ANOTHER CHANCE TO DISCUSS YOUR
POLITICAL VIEWS ON THE ECONOMY OR THE TURMOIL IN THE MIDEAST. I GET
ENOUGH OF THAT ELSEWHERE.

Hey BIrd:
I'm not really sure what your asking.

If you are a licensed RN or LPN then you know what to do. If not, are
you asking for a friend or contemplating a new career?

The RNs I know who do the "traveling nurse" thing really enjoy it.
There are several agencies/companies that hire traveling nurses. Each
offer a diffrent benefit package. Some have excellent health and lower
wage and others just the opposite. For example, an RN with 5+ years
experience your looking in the ball park of $40/hr with all travel,
health, lodging paid. Deployments can range from 3 weeks to 4 months
depending on agency.

Check any of the nurse trade magazines. Nurses get a couple titles free
if license is current. Ask one. Or go to a large library or college
with a nursing program and check the library. The agencies advertise in
the mags. For example, RN Magazine.

Do a goggle search. Each agency has a website// ( or was that /// to
end a message.)

Bob

jaybird wrote:
LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON LIVING ABOARD A BOAT AND THE FEASIBILITY OF
WORKING IN HOSPITALS ALONG THE WAY ESPECIALLY PUERTO RICO AND THE
ISLANDS...SPECIAL CREDENTIALS, PAY, HELPFUL INFORMATION. GENTLEMEN,
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS QUESTION AS ANOTHER CHANCE TO DISCUSS YOUR
POLITICAL VIEWS ON THE ECONOMY OR THE TURMOIL IN THE MIDEAST. I GET
ENOUGH OF THAT ELSEWHERE.

To make this feasible, you would really need to OWN the boat. Is this what
you mean?

"Bob" wrote in message
ups.com...

jaybird wrote:
LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON LIVING ABOARD A BOAT AND THE
FEASIBILITY OF
WORKING IN HOSPITALS ALONG THE WAY ESPECIALLY PUERTO RICO AND
THE
ISLANDS...SPECIAL CREDENTIALS, PAY, HELPFUL INFORMATION.
GENTLEMEN,
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS QUESTION AS ANOTHER CHANCE TO DISCUSS
YOUR
POLITICAL VIEWS ON THE ECONOMY OR THE TURMOIL IN THE MIDEAST.
I GET
ENOUGH OF THAT ELSEWHERE.

Do a goggle search. Each agency has a website// ( or was that
end a message.)

Bob

That brusque ticking off from jailbird - before I'd tried to
answer the question - has made me go overboard.

So I like your idea of a goggle search. Regain self respect by
inspecting the antifouling, ponder the ethics of killing off
wildlife with poisons,
/////////// - enough?

JimB
http://www.jimbaerselman.f2s.com/
Describing some Greek and Spanish cruising areas

GEE, MAYBE ,,,, I DON'T KNOW ,,,, COULD GET A JOB ,,, NEVER KNOW ,,,, WHAT
KIND OF NURSE ARE YOU ,,,,, ARE YOU GOOD WITH FOREIGN DOCTORS WHO WILL WANT
TO FEEL YOU UP ... DO YOU HAVE BLACK SOCKS TO WEAR IN PUERTO RICO
............ CAN YOU FIT INTO A VERY TINY NURSE OUTFIT THAT YOUR BOOBS WILL
STICK OUT OF ......... HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED PARCHESSI .... WILL YOU WANT
MONEY FOR YOUR LABOR OR WILL A CHEESE WITH MAYO SANDWICH ON WHITE BREAD BE
OK .......... CAN YOU SAY NO PROBLEM TO SOMEONE WITH A LEG THAT WAS JUST
CUT OFF BY A PASSING CRUISE SHIP ...........

GREAT ...............

YOU WILL DO GREAT ..............

GOOD FOR YOU .....................

WHY AM I DOING THIS IN CAPITALS ....................

MY JIB, MY JIB,,,

THERE IS A SHARK IN MY SOUP .............

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000
77777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777 777777777777777777777777777777777777777
ups.com...

On 2006-08-17 17:24:10 -0400, "jaybird" said:

LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON LIVING ABOARD A BOAT AND THE FEASIBILITY OF
WORKING IN HOSPITALS ALONG THE WAY ESPECIALLY PUERTO RICO AND THE
ISLANDS...SPECIAL CREDENTIALS, PAY, HELPFUL INFORMATION. GENTLEMEN,
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS QUESTION AS ANOTHER CHANCE TO DISCUSS YOUR
POLITICAL VIEWS ON THE ECONOMY OR THE TURMOIL IN THE MIDEAST. I GET
ENOUGH OF THAT ELSEWHERE.

WOW! Ears are ringing!

If you're looking for information on nursing employment, try
www.allnurses.com. They have a travel nurse forum that may be helpful.

Or is your question about living aboard?

Ruby Vee, RN

ARE YOU DEAF?