News f2s News f2s is offline

Default travelling nurses-liveaboards

"Bob" wrote in message
ups.com...

jaybird wrote:
LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON LIVING ABOARD A BOAT AND THE
FEASIBILITY OF
WORKING IN HOSPITALS ALONG THE WAY ESPECIALLY PUERTO RICO AND
THE
ISLANDS...SPECIAL CREDENTIALS, PAY, HELPFUL INFORMATION.
GENTLEMEN,
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS QUESTION AS ANOTHER CHANCE TO DISCUSS
YOUR
POLITICAL VIEWS ON THE ECONOMY OR THE TURMOIL IN THE MIDEAST.
I GET
ENOUGH OF THAT ELSEWHERE.

Do a goggle search. Each agency has a website// ( or was that
end a message.)

Bob

That brusque ticking off from jailbird - before I'd tried to
answer the question - has made me go overboard.

So I like your idea of a goggle search. Regain self respect by
inspecting the antifouling, ponder the ethics of killing off
wildlife with poisons,

JimB
http://www.jimbaerselman.f2s.com/
Describing some Greek and Spanish cruising areas