Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Composite Propane tank anyone?

Saw this on the Food Network a few minutes ago and had to Google it. A 19
lb composite see-through propane tank made by Lite Cylinder. Same DOT
approvals as steel and aluminum tanks but about half the price of a Seaward
or Manchester 20# aluminum tank. Also about 2" shorter than a regular tank.
Definitely eliminate the corrosion problems.

Evidently they just came on the market because they seem to be hard to find
but some guy on eBay seems to have them:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll..._BIN_Stores_IT

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com