Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
BajaJim

Default Air compressor for hull cleaning

Am wondering if anyone has set up a small air compressor rig, 110V,
similar to the ones used by divers for hull cleaning services. I assume
just a small oil-less compressor and couple it directly to a stock dive
regulator? I only need it dockside in a marina with 30A seervice.

THANKS for any input

Cleaning the hull Sebastian Cruising 19 April 25th 06 05:00 PM
Handy 35s5 Cleaning Tips Capt.Mooron ASA 1 February 11th 06 08:36 PM
Mouldy Old Boats and cleaning tip request! Vødkäjéllÿ General 2 December 12th 05 02:59 PM
Cleaning Fiberglass [email protected] General 8 November 6th 05 01:30 PM
Cleaning Fiberglass Rick Cruising 19 October 21st 05 07:13 PM