Bob

Default Easy meals on a delivery crise

Dennis Pogson wrote:

They say that porridge tastes just the same when thrown up as when
swallowed.

DP

Hi:

Absolutely correct!

Plus porridge or oats have the added advantage of not leaving a stain
when seen for a second time. Try getting red wine and spaghetti stains
out of a nice light carpet. Not a pretty sight........... or smell.
Please don’t ask how I know this �
Barfing Bob

Don White

Dennis Pogson wrote:
Doug Vaughan wrote:

Anyone have any good ideas for easy meals on a delivery cruise?
The boat is brand new which means no utensils. However, it is
a really nice boat with refrigeration, stove and microwave.
I was thinking TV dinners. What are your favorites?
What are good snacks for at sea?

They say that porridge tastes just the same when thrown up as when
swallowed.

DP

I say go to your favourite Chinese Restaurant, order all you can carry
and live on the 'leftovers' for the three or so days. With all the MSG
pumped into the stuff it should hold up pretty good. If not...well,
you will probably upchuck whatever you eat anyway.
News f2s

"Gordon" wrote in message
MRE's

Is that military rations? Did 10 days at sea with them once, but
we did have a tin opener, a saucepan, four bowls and six spoons
between six crew. And youth on our side.

--
JimB
http://www.jimbaerselman.f2s.com/

Evan Gatehouse

Bob wrote:
Dennis Pogson wrote:

They say that porridge tastes just the same when thrown up as when
swallowed.

DP

Hi:

Absolutely correct!

Plus porridge or oats have the added advantage of not leaving a stain
when seen for a second time. Try getting red wine and spaghetti stains
out of a nice light carpet. Not a pretty sight........... or smell.
Please don’t ask how I know this �
Barfing Bob

Canned peaches also have a similar reputation for easy bi-directional
movement.

Evan Gatehouse
MMC

The new ones have a variety of courses, all in bags and come with a chem
heater for the main course, plastic utensils, and condiments. With the
attitudes towards health improving, they no longer include cigarettes and
matches. As I remember about 2,500 calories per.
MMC
"News f2s" wrote in message

"Gordon" wrote in message
MRE's

Is that military rations? Did 10 days at sea with them once, but
we did have a tin opener, a saucepan, four bowls and six spoons
between six crew. And youth on our side.

--
JimB
http://www.jimbaerselman.f2s.com/
Describing some Greek and Spanish cruising areas

Keith

Here's some ideas:
http://www.theepicenter.com/
http://www.heatermeals.com/
http://www.brinkmanfarms.com/
http://www.werlingandsons.com/
http://www.evert-fresh.com/
May be overkill for a 4 day trip, but includes some quick and easy
options.

Bob

Gary wrote:

Instant noodles!

Ah yes, Ramen Noodles. Chicken by the case.

Glenn Heslop

Are you freaking kidding? Where the freak are you going in four days & be
expecting 75' seas where you can't cook? You could at least bring some
home-cooked meals in foil wrap to re-heat....or even lunch meat and bread.
Does this 50' craft not have refrigeration?

Glenn.