Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
cvj

Default HELP: Gluing Foam-backed Vinyl Headliner to Plywood

Could someone advise me of an adhesive to attach a foam-backed Vinyl
Headliner to a plywood sheet? I am looking for something that is easy to
apply (spray can?) but at the same time does not damage the foam through
some kind of chemical inter-action.

Thanks in advance

Claus