Glenn Ashmore

Default Gluing Foam-backed Vinyl Headliner to Plywood

3M 90 spray adhesive. Easy to apply fairly neatly and will even hold
SoundDown leaded insulation to the top of my engine compartment. You have
about 1 minute to get the liner on smooth and then it will never move again.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"cvj" wrote in message
Could someone advise me of an adhesive to attach a foam-backed Vinyl
Headliner to a plywood sheet? I am looking for something that is easy to
apply (spray can?) but at the same time does not damage the foam through
some kind of chemical inter-action.

Thanks in advance

Claus