Mic

Default Buoyancy + other links

http://www.buoyancyfoam.com/

http://www.marinefoam.com/

http://www.tten.com/survey.htm

http://www.seahopper.co.uk/stowaway_18.htm

http://www.solarnavigator.net/small_sailboat_links.htm

http://www.sponsonguy.com/Ontario%20Law.html
"All modern countries have a Level Flotation Law for small boats under
20 feet long."

http://www.paraanchor.com/news.sailmag.html
"Storm Tactics Debate"
appearing in the June 2000 website section
of Sail Magazine By Zack Smith
"Heaving-to: safety valve at sea"
appearing in the August 1982 issue
of Sail Magazine by Larry Pardey

http://www.paraanchor.com/news.stormmanage.html
Storm Management
"Preparing the Boat"
By Lin & Larry Pardey
Excerpts from their storm tactics handbook

http://www.worldwideflood.com/ark/an...-broaching.htm
Broach Avoidance Copyright Tim Lovett Mar 2005

This has some animation for ya.,....

http://www.science.sakhalin.ru/Ship/Vlad_E1.html
§ 1. Technician-history analysis of ship seakeeping

http://www.worldwideflood.com/ark/hu..._hull_form.htm
Hints of Noah's Ark in Ancient Ships

http://www.glen-l.com/weblettr/weble...flotation.html
....flotation
"Any object with a specific gravity OVER 1.0 will NOT float; it will
have negative buoyancy. Any object with a specific gravity LESS than
1.0 will float, while an object having a specific gravity of 1.0 will
float awash, or have neutral buoyancy."

http://www.bsharp.org/physics/stuff/icebergs.html
"Archimedes Principle of buoyancy states that the upward force on an
object in a fluid is equal to the weight of the fluid that is
displaced. "

http://www.quigs.org/Foamee/index.html
Building the Foamee
a 9 foot foam-cored fiberglass dinghy.

http://www.practical-sailor.com/news.../892safety.pdf
[PDF] Safety Equipment for Offshore Sailing

http://www.wetasschronicles.com/arch...0_archive.html
Get quality images at this sailing site
And Now For Something Completely Different...
"If you are worried it might be dangerous, have no fear. "We will all
be tied on to the raft. Being old, we will know what we are capable
of," Smith says."

http://www.chron.com/content/interac...nks/index.html

http://webvideo.nu/arrandir/engelsk.html

Well the above are some new links and some may have been posted
before.

Best Wishes in the new year./

Mic