Mic

Default Obscure boating links + a few gems...

http://www.17hippies.de/index1.html
http://www.17hippies.de/index1.html
Interesting flash page nothing to do with sailing and in german...go
figure....

http://www.blueplanetsail.de/news_links/bilder.html
http://www.blueplanetsail.de/news_links/bilder2004.htm
http://www.blueplanetsail.de/news_links/bilder2003.htm
http://www.blueplanetsail.de/news_links/bilder2002.htm
http://www.blueplanetsail.de/news_links/bilder2001.htm
http://www.blueplanetsail.de/news_links/bilder2000.htm

Lots of sailing images

http://tv-antenna.com/heavy-seas/
http://tv-antenna.com/heavy-seas/page2.htm
http://tv-antenna.com/heavy-seas/3/
http://tv-antenna.com/heavy-seas/4/
http://tv-antenna.com/heavy-seas/5/

Images of heavy sea's and large boats in them.

http://www.marill.com/csy/The%20CSY%...or_shallow.htm

CYS44 Keel Modification

http://members.acadia.net/catamount/Newfoundland2003/
http://members.acadia.net/catamount/...003/links.html

http://www.jaxshells.org/

Sea shells....

http://www.jworld-sailing.com/sailing-articles.htm
http://www.jworld-sailing.com/tuning-guides.htm
http://www.dinghyus.com/boat_lifts.html

http://www.bitwrangler.com/ug/ifonly.html
"Okay! So I screwed up! I violated the "Second Rule of Deliveries". I
accepted a delivery assignment without personally inspecting the boat.
The "First Rule"... "Never do a delivery with the owner on board" "

http://www.bitwrangler.com/ug/
....a collection of stories, recipies, journal entries, adventures,
photos, drawings, and lessons learned during my time on the ocean.

http://www.wb-sails.fi/news/98_11_PerfectShape/Main.htm

http://www.yachtphotography.com/DJS%...ing%20sail.jpg
YA RIGHT

http://www.corsairmarine.com/5F27ClassRulesEtc.htm
http://www.corsairmarine.com/ClassAs...20Schedule.pdf
http://www.corsairmarine.com/ClassAs...Figures%20.pdf
Sail Combination Wind Capsize Recommended Wind Speed
Speed in Knots Range For Safe Sailing

http://www.seaitallhere.com/photos_2003.htm
WOMEN SAILING IMAGES

http://www.seaitallhere.com/Women.htm
WOMEN'S BOATING RESOURCES

http://www.seaitallhere.com/articleteak.htm
VARNISH vs. OIL vs. SYNETHIC WOOD FINISH

http://www.eyeofthewind.freeserve.co.uk/

http://king-o-coals.com/dauphin_island.htm

http://shearwater-sailing.com/

http://www.dogwatchsocialclub.com/
Hummm....dont know if this is sailing related....

http://www.dogwatchsocialclub.com/dw...10_31_2005.mp3
Listen to "The Midnight Watch??????????????????????????
25MB MP3
hat is the DogWatch?
Dogwatch is a nautical term that refers to the two, 2-hour shipboard
watches that occur between 4 pm and 8 pm. The watch was split into
two hour segments so that the crew could enjoy their dinner. For us,
it is a transition period between work and home. It is also a time of
reflection and relaxation. Well it sounded good...

I have 56k dialup so someone else can review this for the group....

http://www.boatnerd.com/news/newpictures03/

http://www.boatnerd.com/

http://www.islandweddingservices.com/sailing.htm

Just in case Larry wants o get married again.;}
For the romantics & adventuresome couples there is nothing like
setting sail into your new life together as husband and wife. Just
imagine the sensation of sailing away with your soul mate and maybe a
few friends to a tropical harbor for an intimate ceremony to be
legally united by a Caribbean minister.

http://www.sail-technology.com/
Using Artificial Intelligence to create innovative Speech
technologies through Natural Language Understanding

Could be useful for certain individuals on or in different forums;}
But has nothing to do with sailing

http://www.origamimagic.com/articles/twin_keels.htm
http://www.origamimagic.com/articles/twin_rudders.htm
http://www.origamimagic.com/articles...ttachments.htm
"The following are a series of stress calculations for a typical
attachment (skeg/keel) on a metal boat. The loads represent light
skeg/keel. Rather, these examples are meant as a generic guide to
what happens under various attachment strategies."

Over 600 links with the above result....

Enjoy Mic - first sail in 1967