Mic

Default Buoyancy + other links

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 07:44:41 GMT, Jere Lull wrote:

In article ,
(Mic) wrote:

Well the above are some new links and some may have been posted
before.

Best Wishes in the new year.

Mic

And to you, as well...

But do you ever get out to sail? ;-)

Yep

Great links

Well some are better than others, but when they contribute to the
knowledge of sailing - they are all good.

and I hope you're
maintaining pages that I can peruse when I get a chance (see
cruisenews.net for an example.)

Nope, as there are some out there that do that rather well;} ,
contributing here seems to contribute elsewhere - a good thing, an
additional reason for sharing the topics I am researching. Some seem
to confuse the links I provide as making me an authority on a
particular topic or advocating something.
______________________

"Thinking is the most effective least expensive thing you can do."
______________________

BTW I looked up "sailboat buoyancy" and went through some 800 links
with the posted results. Where the results comprehensive? No. Did I
learn something? Yes

DANG, just lost another couple of hours. Happens every time I check to
make sure that the link's good.

[Heck, when does HE get the time to update? I know he sails,

Tanzer 28

though I
haven't heard much from him this year.]

Jere Lull