Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dene

Default Hydrogen fueled boating

I'm looking into my crystal ball and envisioning being a liveaboard on a 40
foot powerboat, 8 months out of the year, likely stationed in Savannah. We
dream of touring the ICW, Gulf, Caribbean, and the Great Lakes.

Then we calculate today's fuel costs into the picture and gasp! Will
H-boats being standard in 10-15 years? Will fuel costs drop as supply
demands drops? Will a powerboater will be able to cruise all day for $50?

Discussion.

-Greg

West Coast Boating Forum Lloyd Sumpter General 96 November 18th 05 07:07 PM
Obscure boating links + a few gems... Mic Cruising 0 November 18th 05 06:58 AM
Safest Year on Record......... [email protected] General 1 November 12th 05 01:11 PM
Boating to Cuba Jim Carter General 19 November 11th 05 10:09 PM
Boating Group ed General 10 November 8th 05 05:24 PM