BF

Default Hydrogen fueled boating

15 years, absolutely, no problem!
One of my university professors was deep in the development of both a
hydrogen fueled internal combustion engine and a hydrogen fuel cell. Both
nearly ready for production. OF course that was 40 years ago.
BF

"Dene" dene@(nospam) ipns.com wrote in message

I'm looking into my crystal ball and envisioning being a liveaboard on a

40
foot powerboat, 8 months out of the year, likely stationed in Savannah.

We
dream of touring the ICW, Gulf, Caribbean, and the Great Lakes.

Then we calculate today's fuel costs into the picture and gasp! Will
H-boats being standard in 10-15 years? Will fuel costs drop as supply
demands drops? Will a powerboater will be able to cruise all day for $50?

Discussion.

-Greg