Jim Carter

Default Boating to Cuba

Boating to Cuba may soon be a reality in the near future as the American
blockade could be lifted according to a new UN resolution.

Jim C.

UNITED NATIONS, November 8.—Cuba obtained overwhelming support in the UN
General Assembly today, where 182 countries passed a resolution calling on
the US government to immediately end the economic and commercial blockade of
the island.

Of the 191 countries represented in the UN General Assembly, only four voted
against the resolution (The United States, Israel, Palau and the Marshall
Islands and one abstained (Micronesia), EFE reports.

Dan J.S.

"Jim Carter" wrote in message
Boating to Cuba may soon be a reality in the near future as the American
blockade could be lifted according to a new UN resolution.

Jim C.

UNITED NATIONS, November 8.-Cuba obtained overwhelming support in the UN
General Assembly today, where 182 countries passed a resolution calling on
the US government to immediately end the economic and commercial blockade
of
the island.

Of the 191 countries represented in the UN General Assembly, only four
voted
against the resolution (The United States, Israel, Palau and the Marshall
Islands and one abstained (Micronesia), EFE reports.

When was the last time we did what the UN asked us to do? Personally I think
we should be able to go to Cuba. I think Cuba is an awesome place, people
are extremely nice.

Jim Carter

"Dan J.S." wrote in message
When was the last time we did what the UN asked us to do? Personally I

think
we should be able to go to Cuba. I think Cuba is an awesome place, people
are extremely nice.

I will be there in Feb. 2006 for my annual winter vacation. Lots of fun in
the sun and on the beaches.

Almost the whole world is against the ridiculous embargo of Cuba by the
Government of the USA. The continuation of the embargo is the fault of
the Miami Mafia that supports Bush.

Jim C.

Doug Kanter

"Jim Carter" wrote in message
Boating to Cuba may soon be a reality in the near future as the American
blockade could be lifted according to a new UN resolution.

Jim C.

UNITED NATIONS, November 8.-Cuba obtained overwhelming support in the UN
General Assembly today, where 182 countries passed a resolution calling on
the US government to immediately end the economic and commercial blockade
of
the island.

Of the 191 countries represented in the UN General Assembly, only four
voted
against the resolution (The United States, Israel, Palau and the Marshall
Islands and one abstained (Micronesia), EFE reports.

Amazing how three of them voted against it simply because we did. I would've
thought Israel could think for itself.

Don White

Jim Carter wrote:
Boating to Cuba may soon be a reality in the near future as the American
blockade could be lifted according to a new UN resolution.

Jim C.

UNITED NATIONS, November 8.—Cuba obtained overwhelming support in the UN
General Assembly today, where 182 countries passed a resolution calling on
the US government to immediately end the economic and commercial blockade of
the island.

Of the 191 countries represented in the UN General Assembly, only four voted
against the resolution (The United States, Israel, Palau and the Marshall
Islands and one abstained (Micronesia), EFE reports.

Oh oh! I'd better vacation there this winter...before the hoards of
'mericans invade and ruin the place.

Dr. Dr. Smithers

Don,
Smart thinking, I bet Harry and Kevin would be some of the first to go, and
they would ruin it for the rest of us. ; )

"Don White" wrote in message
Jim Carter wrote:
Boating to Cuba may soon be a reality in the near future as the American
blockade could be lifted according to a new UN resolution.

Jim C.

UNITED NATIONS, November 8.—Cuba obtained overwhelming support in the UN
General Assembly today, where 182 countries passed a resolution calling
on
the US government to immediately end the economic and commercial blockade
of
the island.

Of the 191 countries represented in the UN General Assembly, only four
voted
against the resolution (The United States, Israel, Palau and the Marshall
Islands and one abstained (Micronesia), EFE reports.

Oh oh! I'd better vacation there this winter...before the hoards of
'mericans invade and ruin the place.

Bill McKee

"Jim Carter" wrote in message

"Dan J.S." wrote in message
When was the last time we did what the UN asked us to do? Personally I

think
we should be able to go to Cuba. I think Cuba is an awesome place, people
are extremely nice.

I will be there in Feb. 2006 for my annual winter vacation. Lots of fun
in
the sun and on the beaches.

Almost the whole world is against the ridiculous embargo of Cuba by the
Government of the USA. The continuation of the embargo is the fault of
the Miami Mafia that supports Bush.

Jim C.

I guess you only stay in the designated tourist areas.

Jim Carter

"Bill McKee" wrote in message news:ncrcf.6827
I guess you only stay in the designated tourist areas.

Bill, I am a Canadian so I can travel anywhere I want to and I do. I have
been all over the country of Cuba. I have vacationed there for over 15
years. I have gone there by plane and by boat. Cuba is an exceptionally
beautiful country to visit and the people are just wonderful.

Jim Carter
"The Boat"
Bayfield

Jim Carter wrote:
"Bill McKee" wrote in message news:ncrcf.6827
I guess you only stay in the designated tourist areas.

Bill, I am a Canadian so I can travel anywhere I want to and I do. I have
been all over the country of Cuba. I have vacationed there for over 15
years. I have gone there by plane and by boat. Cuba is an exceptionally
beautiful country to visit and the people are just wonderful.

Jim Carter
"The Boat"
Bayfield

Bill's not too bright. He doesn't realize that there are people from
other countries inhabiting the earth!!!!

West Coast Boating Forum Lloyd Sumpter General 96 November 18th 05 07:07 PM
Boating Lake Powell - Rainbow bridge Veggie General 2 November 9th 05 01:42 AM
Boating Group ed General 10 November 8th 05 05:24 PM
boating in dallas, TX? Bob General 5 October 30th 05 01:11 PM
Some Wilma Hurricane Pics lifted from a Boating Forum *JimH* General 2 October 29th 05 01:27 AM