Gordon

Default Roller reefing some more

I'm still shopping for jib roller reefing and came across Alado Nautica.
This is a bit different from all the others and cheaper. Anybody see any
serious drawbacks to this one? At first the idea of no bearings was strange
but after some thought, I can't see any problem.
Thanks
Gordon
--

Ask not for whom the terrorist bell tolls; it tolls for thee, and thee, and
thee--for decent, innocent people everywhere.

Glenn Ashmore

Better check how much it weighs. It looks like the halyard compression is
carried by the foil which must require a pretty heavy section.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Roller reefing Gordon Cruising 13 August 25th 05 03:04 PM
Roller Reefing Gordon Cruising 1 August 19th 05 01:18 AM
Roller Furling Jack Jamison Cruising 3 June 30th 05 06:02 AM
Single Line reefing trey Cruising 8 December 31st 03 06:55 PM
Single line reefing trey General 1 December 30th 03 04:16 PM