~^ beancounter ~^

labor is a killer as far as $$ goes...but not
quality or effeciency (sp?)...thanx for
the info...

DSK

Red Cloud© wrote:
You challenged me to "Put up or shut up", and I met the challenge by
providing the proof you demanded.

No, you didn't. Where in this quote is "7 figures"?

Are you a moron, a liar, a sociopath, or all three? You're certainly not
much of a sailor if you're so insecure.

DSK

DSK

No, you didn't. Where in this quote is "7 figures"?

Are you a moron, a liar, a sociopath, or all three? You're certainly not
much of a sailor if you're so insecure.

Red Cloud© wrote:
What a wimp. You said your boat was worth more than my house, boat and
car combined.

Yes I did say that, and my estimate of your net worth based on your
apparent intelligence supports that statement.

You are obviously jealous of me (and others) who sail more, are more
successful, and have better (more expensive) boats than you do. Life is
tough, ain't it?

You asked me to put up or shut up, and I met your challenge.

No, you didn't. All you've done is a lot of whining and blathering and
bragging.

Bye.

DSK

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Red Cloud© wrote:
There ya have it folks. Doug King pulls lies out of his ass, and when
called on it, with proof that HE demands, he's such a ball-less worm
that he doesn't even have enough honor and guts to admit he lied. And
his lie was in the form of bragging, to boot. Funny how he keeps
trying to acuse me of things HE did.

Doug is a bitter little mamas boy, who takes his marching orders from
his shrivelled nagging hag of a wife. She made him sell his crappy 18
foot sailboat and buy a budget trawler. Ever since then, he's been
running around bragging that he has a boat that not many people could
afford. He may be right as far as the neighborhood he lives in. It's a
low-rent toothless hillbilly mecca. He's their "chosen one".

You have a long way to go before you become an eighth of the person
Doug is. Doug could own a 14 foot leaky rowboat with a 2-stroke engine
built in 1962, and he would be 10 times the sailor you pretend to be.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

~^ beancounter ~^

no doubt Ryk...sounds like you gat a sweet deal...there are many
folks on ebay w/some nice "water rides" for sale...i see ebay as a
great meeting place for buyers and sellers...on a big ticket item,
travel and inspection is required...boats, planes, and top end cars...
imho.....but, ebay is a great way for buyers and sellers to "meet"...

nice cruise sailboat on eBay ... ~^ beancounter ~^ Cruising 0 April 20th 05 06:03 PM
Buying a Sailboat Michael Cruising 21 April 7th 05 11:10 PM
boat buying on ebay Grouch Cruising 10 June 19th 04 08:25 PM
boat buying on ebay Grouch Cruising 0 June 9th 04 12:32 AM
Repost - this is so good it deserves to be read more than once Simple Simon ASA 12 October 20th 03 10:33 PM