DSK

No, you didn't. Where in this quote is "7 figures"?

Are you a moron, a liar, a sociopath, or all three? You're certainly not
much of a sailor if you're so insecure.

Red Cloudİ wrote:
What a wimp. You said your boat was worth more than my house, boat and
car combined.

Yes I did say that, and my estimate of your net worth based on your
apparent intelligence supports that statement.

You are obviously jealous of me (and others) who sail more, are more
successful, and have better (more expensive) boats than you do. Life is
tough, ain't it?

You asked me to put up or shut up, and I met your challenge.

No, you didn't. All you've done is a lot of whining and blathering and
bragging.

Bye.

DSK