Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Don White

Default My sincerest apologies to this newsgroup

As most of you are probably aware, we have x number of 'anonymous
terrorists' trying to silence us at wrecked boats.
The latest method is to take posts from there and pollute this newsgroup
plus post to our home addresses , and also posting our home e-mail
addresses in an effort to embarrass and shut us up.
I an sorry you have to put up with this garbage.

AOL Newsgroup service will be discontinued MIDEMETZ General 4 January 28th 05 11:55 PM
Be the 17th person to post to my new newsgroup Capt. Neal® ASA 6 December 5th 04 10:20 PM
rec.boats & politics...why do I think the two do not go together? at am I missing ?Can't You Guys Find a more suitable newsgroup for your polical issues? Bear General 3 December 23rd 03 02:30 AM
OT apologies Chris Boat Building 17 December 13th 03 04:10 AM
Italian Paddlers Newsgroup 5th year Flavio Ciarrocchi Whitewater 0 October 9th 03 06:12 PM