Don White

Default My sincerest apologies to this newsgroup

As most of you are probably aware, we have x number of 'anonymous
terrorists' trying to silence us at wrecked boats.
The latest method is to take posts from there and pollute this newsgroup
plus post to our home addresses , and also posting our home e-mail
addresses in an effort to embarrass and shut us up.
I an sorry you have to put up with this garbage.

Steve Leyland

: wrote:
:
:: As most of you are probably aware, we have x number of 'anonymous
:: terrorists' trying to silence us at wrecked boats.
:: The latest method is to take posts from there and pollute this
:: newsgroup plus post to our home addresses , and also posting our
:: home e-mail addresses in an effort to embarrass and shut us up.
:: I an sorry you have to put up with this garbage.
:
: Ditto

there be netKKKops here, what did you expect?

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER: Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
"My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing."

JG, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

Bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Don White

Roger Thorne wrote:
snip...

Yet as being one of the worst posters to rec.boats you have the nerve to
apologize to the readers here? Do you have a split personality? One for
rec.boats where you can post profanities and stupid derogatory posts and
another for this group where you seem to post normally?

Just curious what makes people like you.

snip...

re rec.boats
Desperate situations call for desperate measures.

re rec.boats.cruising
I am a sailor..I own a sailboat...
I rely on the helpful information available in this group.

AOL Newsgroup service will be discontinued MIDEMETZ General 4 January 28th 05 11:55 PM
Be the 17th person to post to my new newsgroup Capt. Neal® ASA 6 December 5th 04 10:20 PM
rec.boats & politics...why do I think the two do not go together? at am I missing ?Can't You Guys Find a more suitable newsgroup for your polical issues? Bear General 3 December 23rd 03 02:30 AM
OT apologies Chris Boat Building 17 December 13th 03 04:10 AM
Italian Paddlers Newsgroup 5th year Flavio Ciarrocchi Whitewater 0 October 9th 03 06:12 PM